More for your vacation
- Lavish breakfast buffet (7:30 am – 10:00 am)
Fresh pastries, crips bread, a muesli buffet, selection of cheese and sausage, fresh fruit, vegetables, jams, butter, honey, eggs, and a variety of teas and coffee are available on the buffet.
- Optional half-board: delicious evening menu (6:30 pm – 7:30 pm)
Our chef Walter will cook a 3-course menu for you. For the main dish, you can choose between a vegetarian or meat option.
- Use of our panoramic sauna
- With an unobstructed view of the Zillertal Alps and a comfortable area to rest, we invite you to relax and unwind after a session in our Finnish sauna or infrared cabin.
- Spa bag with bathrobe and sauna towel for your stay
Services for motorcyclists
Services for cyclists
- Washing area for your motorcycle
- Use of the garage for cyclists
- Rental umbrella and backpack for your excursions
- Free WLAN throughout the hotel
- Free toboggan rental based on availability
- Free use of the parking lot or trailer
- Priceless and yet all-inclusive:
Fresh mountain air, healing nature, and pure mountain water from our own spring that runs directly through the faucet in your room.